“I often went into a session thinking I was looking for one thing and came out with something quite different! Something better, with more longevity, less immediate solutions more long-term learning.”
Executive Director, Royal Museums Greenwich
Introducing the Really Resilient Guide Coaching and Workshops
- In a fast paced, demanding workplace, resilience is key to both surviving and thriving.
- Without personal resilience you burn out, stop innovating and become resistant to change.
- Your managers and staff might need to learn to hit the ground running and deliver high quality at a fast pace.
- All this requires staying power, determination, ‘bounce’, collaborative teamwork and adaptability. But how can you be sure that you’ve got the right learning programme for your staff?
- Andry Anastasis McFarlane is an expert in helping managers and staff learn resilience. The author of the Really Resilient Guide, Andry is also a skilled coach and facilitator. With Andry’s REALLY RESILIENT approach, your staff will be taken on a personal learning, resilience-building journey.
What you’ll experience
- You’ll discover high-quality Really Resilient Guide introductory workshops, in-depth courses and one-to-one Resilience Coaching.
- Perfect for staff working online, face to face, or for hybrid environments.
Benefits for your staff
- Avoid burnout: Your staff learn what sustainable resilience is, so they learn to not burn out.
- Self-assess: They assess their own resilience, using Andry’s tested ‘resilience assessment wheel’.
- Build mindsets: They learn how to build their resilience mindsets, using tools such as ‘a really resilient day’.
- Take action: They experience ‘small steps’ tools, to support them to take actions to build their resilience every day.
Benefits for your managers
- Avoid burnout: Your managers learn how to invest in their staff’s resilience and their own resilience – so they don’t burn out .
- Team build: Managers discover how to build sustainable staff and team resilience, using evidence-based approaches.
- Handle change: They gradually develop their ability to manage change, challenge or adversity at work.
- Effortless learning: Your managers explore how using current workplace resources, builds resilience. So, they can strengthen their teams, without effort