THE LEARNING MOMENT LTD and Andry Anastasiou/ Andry Anastasis McFarlane are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using the thelearningmoment.org website, Andry Anastasiou/Andry Anastasis McFarlane and THE LEARNING MOMENT services, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address, address and postcode.
- Individual Learning and Development records (such as preferences and interests, disability if declared to us).
- Coaching information in key coaching documents and our coaching notes to ensure we plan, monitor and evaluate effectively and to ensure we have notes about declared disabilities that might affect your programme.
- Online course information such as course progress, course completed, questions asked and answered (e.g.on Facebook group page) and certification.
- Course feedback shared with us.
- Client information in key client documents and our notes to ensure we plan, monitor and evaluate effectively and to ensure we have any guidance that might affect your programme.
- Photos in learning and development events.
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to build and maintain the quality and integrity of the website, our social media and our services. We also use this to understand your needs and provide a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our workshops, online courses, focus groups, coaching and consultancy services.
- We send out an occasional email or newsletter to inform you of changes in the timetable, new classes, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We offer you access to courses and learning services to share ideas, links and tips which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided.
- We write blogs and use photos in these.
Duration of record keeping:
- We keep financial data for 7 years after project completion.
- We keep more detailed coaching notes and client notes for 7 years after project completion.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect as hard copies and online.
To help us provide you with the best possible service we will use third parties.
We will aim to ensure that all third parties we use have clear privacy policies but we are not responsible for their policies. Currently we use a range of companies including: for our website design, WordPress; for processing and managing estimates, invoices and payments, Event Brite; for event booking, Wave; for the newsletter, Mailchimp; for our coaching assessments and evaluations, Survey Monkey; for our training and consultancy documents, Dropbox; for managing our website hosting, B Street for Marketing, and Linked in, Zoom and Teams for online learning, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook for social media.
To view the Privacy Notices of these companies please visit:
- Go Daddy https://uk.godaddy.com/agreements/showdoc.aspx
- Mail Chimp https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
- Wave https://my.waveapps.com/privacy/
- Word Press https://en-gb.wordpress.org/about/privacy/
- Survey Monkey https://www.surveymonkey.com/mp/legal/privacy-policy/
- Drop Box https://www.dropbox.com/en_GB/privacy
- Linked in https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Twitter https:// https://twitter.com/en/privacy
- Facebook https:// https://www.facebook.com/legal/FB_Work_Privacy
- B Street bstreetdigital.com
We may use more third parties in the future but THE LEARNING MOMENT, THE LEARNING MOMENT LTD and Andry Anastasiou/Andry Anastasis McFarlane will update this policy to reflect that.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over any external website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to other third parties, unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law, other than for the used mentioned in the 3rd party section above.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will correct any information found to be incorrect. You also have the right to request for your records to be deleted.