Whether you’re a school, college or university, we have something for you to help enhance teaching and learning, tutorials and educational management throughout the organisation.
- We deliver interactive and inspiring learning programmes. We have made a difference to improving quality, helping meet OFSTED standards and helping organisations to turn around poor performance. From resilience training to lesson observations and one-to-one management coaching, we’re sure you’ll find something to meet your needs.
- We are all trained, experienced teachers and have been managers and leaders in education, teacher trainers, internal college coaches and governors.
- We have worked successfully with many organisations, including the University of London, John Ruskin College, City and Islington College and Christ Church School.
Successful teaching and learning programmes
From workshops to coaching and graded or ungraded observations – you’ll be sure to find something here that meets your teaching and learning needs.
One-to-one coaching for teaching and learningShow more
- Coaching skills for improving teaching staff performance: a cross-organisational approach for improving performance, improving OFSTED teaching grades and enhancing teaching creativity.
Lesson observationsShow more
- Graded or ungraded/developmental observations, carried out as part of your pre-inspection preparation or mock inspection. Our team includes experienced curriculum managers and teacher trainers, so you can be sure we are up to date on our observation practices.
Workshops and consultancyShow more
- Challenge, stretch, differentiate, grow: learning how to work with learners at different levels with varying needs, and meet OFSTED differentiation needs.
- Successful tutorials: working to meet the new OFSTED standards for employability, personal development, behaviour and welfare.
- Powerful coaching and mentoring conversations: using coaching and mentoring skills in powerful learning conversations with students.
- Assessment for learning: assessment for learning strategies – including tips from Geoff Petty’s top 10.
- Resilience is for everyone! A programme to build your personal resilience: for teaching and support staff working in education.
- Enhanced teacher well-being: self-care for teaching staff through CPD and resilience enhancement. Suitable for teachers, tutors, team leaders, managers and HR staff.
- We can work with you to plan, assess and evaluate your new 16 to 19 study programme for disadvantaged and disaffected learners.
- We can help you develop your tutorial provision meet to employability, personal development, behaviour and welfare OFSTED learner standards.
- We will help you set up, monitor and evaluate coaching and mentoring schemes for teaching and learning staff and for support and management staff.
Improving and upskilling leadership and management in education
A range of programmes that have successfully helped managers, leaders and organisations in all aspects of their work.
Coaching and mentoringShow more
- Face to face Skype and phone coaching for senior operational and first-line managers and other staff. Full days available and bespoke packages available.
- We design and deliver bespoke cross-organisational coaching and mentoring programmes, for new and established managers. These are longer programmes, which bring about big organisational positive changes for you. See our case study for an example.
Leadership and management programmesShow more
- Manager as coach: Embedding Solutions Focused coaching skills into your daily work and coaching your staff. Get buy in and action! Use coaching in your daily leadership and management conversations.
- Leading a more resilient team: How to lead a team, to better handle and learn from stress and change.
- Excellence for first line managers in education: overcoming performance challenges, team and performance tools and creating a powerful team vision, prioritising a heavy workload.
- Excellence for middle managers: working with skill at delegation, persuasion skills and prioritising a heavy workload, team and performance tools and creating a powerful team vision.
- First 60 days: hitting the ground running! A programme for new line managers in education.
- Prioritise, delegate, focus: making the most of your limited time with excellent prioritising skills, delegation techniques and Solutions Focused coaching conversations.
- Solutions Focused team coaching days: For teams who need to action plan and find solutions for challenges.
- MBTI team days: using individual personality profiles: we can support your teams to achieve their potential and communicate more effectively.
- Support for internal college coaches: maintain a quality coaching service, with our team CPD support days for supporting internal organisational coaches.
Recruitment, selection and career developmentShow more
- Restructuring workshops: SMQ (Skills Match Questionnaire), assessment centre skills, interview skills, excelling with CVs.
- Equality and diversity in interviewing: skills for new HR staff, day and recap days, for carrying out interviews in a fair way that meets legal requirements.
- Career development days: finding new job/career direction using peer-coaching, excellence with CVs, handling application forms and key interview preparation.
Enhancing equality and diversity
Using coaching and mentoring to enhance equality and diversity and handle tough quality challenges: strategies for individual and cross-organisational mentoring, coaching quality and diversity approaches. Cross-organisational successful case studies that could help you really meet inspection standards too.