Resilience for Leaders, Managers and Teams – two day workshops
What’s it all about?
- Resilient managers help teams to adapt to change and thrive despite tough challenges. With huge shifts in the economy, it’s vital that leaders and managers learn how to help build staff resilience in safe and respectful ways.
- On our Resilience for Leaders, Managers and Teams programme, you’ll learn exactly what structures and systems you need to have in place, in order to help build up resilience in a safe way in your work setting. Leaders and managers will also identify how to build up their team’s adaptability and strength.
- Suitable for all leaders and managers.
You’ll get to:
- Assess your own levels of resilience as a manager
- Clarify what contributes to resilient teams.
- Identify the systems and support you need to have in place to enable team resilience to build
- Experience ‘resilience improving’ activities
- Leave the workshop clear on how you plan to lead your team to become more resilient to change and challenges
Special offers for Sept. bookings confirmed by 31st July 2014. Call and book now: 07984 107728 or drop us a line .
We are taking bookings now for your two day workshops. We can provide training at your organisation. Or at our lovely training space in Brixton.