The Learning Moment provides professional coaching, workshops, focus groups, educational consultancy and wellbeing services. What makes us stand out is that we are all qualified and experienced teachers or trainers and our coaches are all members of the Association for Coaching. For our clients this means they get engaging, inspiring, pragmatic programmes and sustainable change, with highly skilled facilitators and coaches.
We personally design or tailor all of our programmes to meet your needs. So our clients tell us our programmes are a great fit for them and that we have a fantastic positive impact on them, on staff and organisations.
Our team has worked successfully with hundreds of professional individuals and over 50 charities, FE Colleges, HE organisations, social enterprises and public sector clients, including The London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, ZSL London Zoo, Institute of Zoology, City and Islington College, St George’s – University of London, Friends of The Earth and Lewisham Southwark College and Impact Hub*.
We have worked successfully with our clients on:
- innovation and change management
- wellbeing services
- improving communication and relationships at work
- leadership, management and team work
- coaching and mentoring – workshops and services
- career development, redundancy and merger services
- capturing staff views through focus groups
- teaching, learning, assessment and workshops for support staff (for colleges, academies, schools & universities)
(*Just so you know, we only work with UK and European organisations).